Saturday, December 13, 2008

For the little snapper



Caleb is getting one of those super tough kids digital cameras for Christmas. I am so excited to give it to him. He can do some paparazzi payback. Not so excited about that I guess.

I wanted to add a little something handmade so I put together this little camera bag. I used the instructions for this messenger bag from burdastyle, but resized it. I did the embroidery a few weeks ago. 

All in all I am quite pleased with it. I need to sew on some type of closure. I am thinking velcro. But I am not thinking going to the shops this weekend, so that little job will have to wait.


2 comments:

Sarah-Jo said...

what a brillant idea!

Im gonna have to do something similar as my son is also getting a tough n rough digi camera from santa :)

Madeline said...

What a great idea! He's sure to love it.