Sunday, December 7, 2008

Another Black Apple miss


This blondie is for a little blondie for Christmas. 

I am so thankful for the black apple doll pattern. This is the 4th one I have made and I really love making them. I keep giving them away, so we don't have any living with us yet. Maybe next year.

I am thinking of designing my own doll. A doll I can really call my own. Something more baby like and cuddly. I have made some sketches but I am trying to resist really getting started on pattern making until after Christmas. So many presents still to make!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

What a cute doll. You did a such a nice job.

Christina Lowry said...

I love this little doll, but I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Kelly said...

Wow she is cute. I also have her on my list to make for christmas. I can only hope mine turns out as lovely as yours! :)