Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another fairy



I made two more fairy tops for my cousin's girls for Christmas. Jemima came home from swimming lessons and demanded she wear one of them. And then ran away so I had difficulty taking a photo. She was a very grumpy (and fatigued) fairy.

I made these 2 in just over 30 minutes including getting everything out etc etc. I felt like a super crafter.  

And, recognise the skirt Sarah-Jo? This kind crafter made it for Jemima along with another beautiful skirt for a craft swap that I will surely post a picture of some time in the near future. Thank you very much!

4 comments:

Sarah-Jo said...

the skirt looks great with Jemima's red shoes!

Bek said...

Thanks, I agree! (Thank goodness, as she has 3 pairs!)

Cindy said...

Hi, Glad you came to visit.
Those Calebs do rock! Ours are even nearly the same age. Spooky.
Looking forward to seeing more of your craftiness.
Please join in with eye spy whenever you want, it is a bit of fun and a good way to get your name out there.

edward and lilly said...

The fairy top is just the cutest thing! I love it.