Sunday, December 14, 2008

Eye Spy... a burst of colour




Chris and I went to Canada before having children. We went there so I could meet some of the people Chris had befriended when he lived there for a couple of years. On our travels we drove by this sweet looking town. Couldn't tell you where it was, but it grabbed my attention and so we stopped to take a photo. That red building is my burst of colour for eye spy Sunday. 

It is a little scene I now see everyday as I have a painting of it hanging in our lounge room. A very talented friend of mine (who has no blog nor even sells any of her work) did this with water colour pencils, and Chris had it professionally framed for my birthday last year. It is one of my favourite things. Thanks for the theme flossy-p and bugandpop for hosting Eye spy Sunday!


4 comments:

Sarah-Jo said...

that is lovely the picture and the painting!

Madeline said...

What a cool keepsake to have! And, such a pretty scene.

Cindy said...

What a great picture, glad you found the perfect excuse to share it with us.

Hepburn Hilton said...

I agree with Madeline, what a cool keepsake to have. It really is beautiful. Your friend is very talented!