Sunday, December 21, 2008

Eye Spy... a bit of bling


I went all literal with this week's eye spy. I don't really get into bling on my person, but I do have a rather nice diamond that I always wear. This is my engagement ring. Chris gave it to me when he proposed atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge at dusk. 

He did the whole thing very properly, calling ahead to let the Bridgeclimb people know. He joked with the guy on the phone apparently saying "I know she'll say yes, I've already checked", to which the fellow replied, "Oh that's good we had a few rejections on Valentines Day." Imagine that. It is a looong way down guy, and you are strapped to several strangers. Awkward.

Thanks to Cindy for hosting and Hoppo Bumpo for this week's theme. Yay!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nothing wrong with being prepared, I would be checking out a postivie answer too - beautiful ring.