Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More baby business



*Mobile* Caleb had a bright green, purple and orange mobile that you could wind up and it spun and played music. Jemmie used it too. I left it in her cot a little too long though and a cheeky little brother and sister pair destroyed it. I made Baby 3 this low tech mobile out of a garland I had made for another purpose. Just some string, a ring, an embroidery hoop and some hot glue, and here it is. It doesn't play music and I am too scared to hang it over her cot in case it were to fall on her, but it is pretty enough.



*Shoes* These have been on the list for my baby since the start, but I had to work myself up to do them as I have had many a fail with these innocent looking little shoes. They are from the Meet me at Mikes book and are quite easy, but fiddly due to their tininess. I made a little non-functional mistake on one of them, but I am trying not to let it bother me. Can't wait to put little feet in them!


*Photos* Some photos of Baby 3's loving sibs. Great shots taken by my sister (aka ESJAY Creative). I poladroided them to make them extra quirky, but I don't think I really needed to. Sweet paper frames from Ikea.

Still more to show and do, but the list is getting shorter...

4 comments:

karlyn Jackson said...

Those shoes are so sweet, you sister is also so talented, Love the pics!

Sally said...

Oh it is all so gorgeous! So wonderfully gorgeous!!!

Gina said...

What an adorable little room vibe you've got going there. So calming. I love the low-tech mobile!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Love the shoes, love the photos, love the mobile. I wish I was moving in. And that I had really, really small feet. Though that would make balance a little tricky.