Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crafty Rejects


Here are a couple of projects that didn't turn out quite as I had hoped. 

The blonde doll was the reject when I wanted to make my own pattern, and the brunette was my first attempt at an offering for Handmade Help. 

I'm not completely sure what to do with them. They reside on my craft shelves, waiting for a job to do. I feel a bit sorry for them actually. Poor unfulfilled toys.

Thanks to those who hoped for a better week for me- I am already feeling better. I just needed to re-prioritise some things and have long talks to a few people who understand (many thanks for their listening ears too!) I am a talker, you know. 

1 comment:

That Crazy Ajumma said...

I have many of them too.
After they sit for more than a couple of weeks with no idea what I can do to fix them,I rip them open and retrieve the stuffing for a later project.
That is the sad truth I am sorry to say.
Its sometimes heartbreaking.