Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some Christmas makey


Dolly pre nose job.


Despite being eternally distracted by my computer, I have managed a fair bit of craft for Christmas in the last few weeks.



Another cute little owl from my trusty Craft Schmaft pattern. (I think I have made about 6 of these now!)



Some applique singlets and fabric hair bows from this tutorial. I have never done the applique singlet thing before. It is such a quick gratifying little project, I think I will have to do some more soon!


A flower crown which I sort of made up as I went along. (Jemima is sporting a lovely black eye that she got by walking into a pole on the school run last week. Nice.)



And I repaired Evie's doll, but now I am more than half way through its replacement, and I don't know which one to keep. The nose job turned out not too bad. I will have to give her to someone very special if she doesn't stay with us. I have a little girl in mind.

Only a couple of days to go!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Very productive indeed and I must say you would make a great plastic surgeon - that nose job is superb! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, without any more black eyes!