Wednesday, April 25, 2012

KCWC Day 3


The hour today resulted in a finished skirt that has already had its first public outing. It's not the kind of skirt that will blow anyone's mind, but I am really happy with it. It will be a good winter staple. The ruffle trim and fabric for the secret squirrel pockets were given to me, and the denim was left over from another project.


This photo is unnecessary in the context of the post, but it's a cute face!


I'm not sure what to do next... in the interests of fairness to my boy child, I would like to make something for him, but he is getting big- and I don't have any big bits of fabric in the stash. Maybe a refashion...? Perhaps tomorrow's hour will just be digging around in the old clothes pile.

1 comment:

Hootnz said...

Yay for getting rid of the stash! Cute skirt :) and looks like your daughter is loving it too! Also hear ya on the big boys clothes scenario! I was just lucky that I had enough fabric to fit my nearly 10yr olds legs... their so long!