Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog love

blog+award2.jpg


The lovely Evie of Handmade Romance blog has honoured me with a blog award. How nice! It's quite pretty actually. Pink and pleasing.

Now, to share the love: there are a lot of blogs I love and still feeling like a bit of a newbie to blog land I feel a bit funny to be "bestowing awards"- however I am going to shake that all off and just pass on the Blog Love to fellow bloggers to whom I am happy they have a blog! How many times can you say blog in one paragraph? One more time. Blog.

Some of you may already have this award. No matter, you can have more than one. Just feel extra loved. Pass it on if you wish.


Thanks for the inspiration etc!

6 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I love blog awards, so it's good to get them twice. Thanks again! :)

Madeline said...

Much deserved! Congrats!

Cindy said...

Thank you, I will be sure to check out all the others on the list.
Hope you and your family are doing well

Victoria said...

thanks for the love - so nice. I will post on mine, but am feeling technically challenged tonight. Love the crocheted scarf, I can't crochet, mum can't remember and I have to be well motivated to teach myself. I started a wheel pottery class tonight so am covered in slurry - great fun though!

Sarah-Jo said...

Im feeling the love xx

Karen said...

Bek thanks for including me in this list, like you I still feel like a beginner in this whole blog thing but love the sense of community the blog world provides.