Friday, February 5, 2010

Caleb's first day of school EVA!


Caleb started school today! Most of his friends started earlier in the week, or even last week, so this week has dragged for my new kinder kid.

I thought I would be tearful, but I have been OK. I think I felt this week dragging too, and eager for him to get started so we can all move into this new phase for our family.

I am about to go and pick him up and I can't wait to hear about his day. I hope he is feeling his usual verbose self. I want to know everything.

3 comments:

Beck said...

It's such a big transition, not just for children but for their families too. I hope he had a great first day, the first of many great days in his school life. My kids all love school, hanging out with friends and learning. Hope you get to hear lots after school xo

Cindy said...

A big week for both our Caleb's. I can't wait to hear how much fun he gets up to. I am all for the no tears. Great job Mum getting him all ready to go forth and concur

Madeline said...

Oh, I hope it went really well. What a big week for y'all.