1. This little face slays me all day long. And nothing is cuter than her singing "Rock a bye your bear" with the actions. "Sh Sh Sh". Those little lips puckered. Sigh!!
2. He could pose any way he wanted. (In his "Squatch" tee. That we gave him for his birthday with his "Gone Squatching" cap. Google the TV show "Finding Bigfoot" to discover the catalyst for this interest.)
3. Her cute little white over exposed face. But at $2 a pop for instax film, you just roll with it. She is wearing a little fabric crown I made last night. I may even blog it this week! :-o
(Hello, blog. I'm going to give you another crack. I'm not even sure I remember how to work you.)
I don't have a camera apart from my phone. I'm not even starting "52" on time. But I do have children who are growing at a rate of knots and I am going to try and slow down the ride by joining in with Jodi and her growing gang of linky bandits. Thanks Jodi for the inspiration!!
1. Not technically the first week of 2013, but close enough. Back in the day she could have been a model on Sale of the Century.
2. My mother's beach masterpiece (with another little masterpiece in situ)
3. I asked him to do it. He indulged me.
1. On the Husky Ferry. In his favourite cap.
2. The happiest she was all day.
3. Another day, another trip to the hardware shop.